Sims 4 CC Juju Bears Special Holiday Series


Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday this year.  I meant to get these bears out earlier, but got busy with real life.  Honestly it was because I was baking holiday treats.  I baked the most desserts this year than any other so far.  My brother gave me two 12 pound sacks of flour and one 12 pound bag of sugar as an early gift.  It was supposed to last for most of next year but...I already went through six pounds of the flour and four pounds of the sugar! :P

I highly doubt I will be baking much more sweets the next few months though.  I've eaten so many, I'm pretty tired of them to put it lightly. lol. 

To sweeten the holiday just a bit more, gift your sims with the special holiday series of my Juju Bears collection.  :)   Only two bears this time--Holly & Jolly.  Holly is the more practical bear that enjoys being outdoors hiking or putting puzzles together inside by the fire.  He smells like pine needles and cinnamon.  Jolly is, of course, the lighthearted bear that enjoys playing board games and singing Christmas carols.  She smells like cranberry and orange.  Makes the perfect present for sims of all ages! :)



Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2