Sims 4 CC Mermaid Hair


New year, new 'do! I hope everyone had a great new year's celebration. I tried, but ended up with a cold, that kept me up all last night. But it's okay, because I have my cc to keep my mind occupied!  I seriously do think about making content pretty much 24/7.  Once those creative juices start flowing, I just can't stop.

So, this is my latest random inspiration creation--Mermaid Hair! I originally wanted to do a mermaid ombre, but got the idea to do a seaweed studded piece instead.  It took me a couple hours to get the look I was going for, and I am pretty pleased with the result.  Just imagine being a mermaid out at sea, all of that seaweed floating around, tangling into your flowing mermaid curls.  An accidental beauty trend of sorts for mermaids. :)




Hope you all like it. I have some other new hair I'm working on as well. :)


Thanks for downloading! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2