Sims 4 CC Unicorn Hair & More!


A great way to start your weekend is with these cute unicorn goodies.  It started with just the hair, but I had to make more.  I would have kept going too--but realized I should get back to my other planned projects.  So, don't worry.  There will most likely be more unicorn themed cc soon. ;)

First is the hair.  This is a base game style in 5 different pastel rainbow swatches.  I actually like this style for an every day sim who is bubbly and sweet.  But of course, it would also be great for your fairies, pixies, elves, aliens, and more! :)


Next is my unicorn themed clothing.  I put the three of these into one zip to make it easier.  There is a pair of base game jeans in 5 different hues, a Cool Kitchen Stuff sweater in 8 different styles, and a pair of adorable unicorn slippers in 4 different colors.


Lastly is my recolor of the base game 'Uni' plush.  It has been upgraded to a pastel rainbow fabric with sparkles and a rainbow floral applique.  Perfect for kids of all ages. :D


Remember, everything is base game *except* the sweater which requires Cool Kitchen Stuff.






Thanks for downloading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2