Sims 4 Build: Newcrest Mall (NO CC)



Get the build from the gallery by searching for my name AwesomeJujuBeans, or the title Newcrest Mall. 

I just made this build a few weeks ago, and really love how it turned out.  I have made little shops, markets, and outlets, but never a full sized mall.  Like every other kid in the 90s, I spent most of my Friday and Saturday nights hanging out at our mall.  I would go with my cousins and school friends, and we would mostly just walk around.  We would have some money to spend--back then the usual allowance was about $5.  My favorite place to spend it at was Claire's, The 9.99 Stockroom, The Deb, or Bath & Bodyworks.  If we had extra money we would get a snack at the food court--Auntie Anne's pretzel or an Orange Julius of course! ;)

Well, this build reminds me of those memories.  This isn't what my local mall looked like(we have had a one story layout since about '86).  But, I have been to a few multi-story malls that I loved.  I lived in Oahu for a few years, and the Ala Moana Center was an awesome place to shop.  It's an open air shopping center, but it has 4 stories.  My mall build has 3 stories that houses 8 stores, 2 eateries plus the food court, an arcade, roller rink, indoor play area, and movie theater.  Plus one kiosk. :D

First floor has: the anchor department store, food court/center court, play area, roller rink, and kiosk. Second floor has: clothing boutique, pet store, book store, health food store, kitchen supply store, bath and body store, and a country decor store.  Third floor has: toy store, ice cream shop, coffee shop, arcade, florist, and movie theater.  Every floor has a restroom, benches, and garbage cans.  There's also an ATM next to the water fountains on the second floor.

Onto the pictures!


Food court/center court. 

Entrance to the department store.


Home goods section of the department store.


Appliance section of the department store.


My little kiosk that sells sports and local college memorabilia. 


 Indoor play area.

Which is right next to the roller rink.

Looking down from the second to first floor.


Health foods store on the left, country decor on the right.

 Bath and body store and book store.


Kitchen supply store.


Pet store entrance.


Pick up some pet supplies or take home a new friend! :)


Outside the clothing boutique.


Fitting rooms in the clothing boutique.


Looking down from the third floor.


Coffee shop and ice cream shop.

Inside the coffee shop.


Outside the toy store.

Inside the toy store.

The arcade.


Outside the florist.


Catch the latest movie at the theater.



 Get a snack before the show.


Sit back and enjoy! :)

Packs used to build this: Seasons, Get to Work, City Living, Get Together, Strangerville, Spa Day, Cats & Dogs, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Dine Out, Spooky Stuff, Vampires, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration.

NO CC!  Thanks for looking! :) :) 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2