TS4 CC Pumpkin Spice Tees


Another quickie I came up with. My sims want to show off their love for pumpkin spice, so I had to make this tee set.

It's a base game shirt in 6 different designs, all centered around delicious pumpkin spice! :)






Also, I'm going to try and do something a little different. I love making all of my models unique in their own way, and very much representative of culture today.  So, I'm going to include a little bio whenever I post CAS items.  Every sim I make feels like a friend in a way, and every friend I create has a bit of a backstory.  Why not get to know them? ;)

Our model today is Liana Leonard. She is a young adult living in on The Island in Windenburg.  She recently inherited enough money to purchase her dream home there--the gorgeous Pier Palace, that overlooks the cliffs. Liana is a bit of a tomboy who enjoys spending time outdoors, but surprisingly has a refined palate. So, instead of just frying up that bass she just caught, she would blacken it with fresh herbs and spices, served alongside some steamed microgreens and a lemon-butter sauce. She also, of course, enjoys her pumpkin spice lattes in the fall.  Every autumn, she looks forward to visiting the local coffee shop that serves up small batch lattes made with fresh local cream, imported Salvadorada spice, and roasted heirloom pumpkins from an organic farm in Brindleton Bay. 

Liana is pleased to meet you and hopes you have a wonderful and delightful fall!




Comments

  1. Where is jujus clothing mod for minecraft 1.12.2? please, i cant wait more :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm working on it still. I had to start my 1.12.2 version over because my daughter accidentally deleted all of my files. So, I am redoing a lot of work I had already finished. Small setback, but I am pushing past it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2