Hello

Hey all! A little background info on me:

I am known as JujuAwesomeBeans or AwesomeJujuBeans in the gaming community. But, you can just call me Juju.  I enjoy playing a variety of genres, switching to different games depending on my mood. Usually though, I get obsessed with one particular game at a time, and that obsession can last months or years.  Playing that game will be constantly on my mind night and day until I burn out.  My favorite types of games are generally creative focused.  That leads me to two categories--sandbox and RPG.  Minecraft and Sims are my favorite sandbox ones, and Guild Wars 2 is my favorite RPG.  I also play and have played(albeit less seriously) War Thunder, World of Warships, Rift, World of Warcraft(ok that one was a bad addiction! lol), and some more I can't think of right now.  I have also enjoyed a bunch of different console game franchises--Final Fantasy(VII is the best!), Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Fallout, Zelda, of course Mario, and again some others I can't remember. Hey, I just woke up lol. :P

You might know me as the creator behind Juju's ClothingCraft for Minecraft.  I have also recently started sharing my cc for Sims 4 on Tumblr. I had been toying around with modding for years, mainly just for fun and to get content I can't find.  Upon realizing how much money I had been losing to others reviewing and offering downloads to my mods, I decided it's time I get serious about this. I never thought so many people would be interested in the things I make.  It is incredibly humbling and exciting to know this.  I'm currently on a Sims 4 streak, and have a ton of cc popping out of my head all day long. I am also going to wholeheartedly try to update ClothingCraft for 1.12.2.

A little side information--I am completely self taught in mod making.  Please bear with me if my creation techniques are not up to par with the pros.  I am also a mom to a feisty 4 year old, so I have had to learn with a half focused mind most of th time.  Also, once I find a tactic that works for me, I have a hard time changing that to something different.  Even if that means my process is longer and less efficient.  I also have hard time focusing on things mentally, my mind is like a factory conveyor belt at full speed, pumping out ideas left and right.  This is also why I tend to have run on sentences when typing.  Sorry!  If you ever get the chance to talk to me in person, or more likely on Discord, you'll notice I get sidetracked a lot in conversation.  Yep, I have that Squirrel! mindset. XD

Now that all of the backstory is out of the way, I shall begin uploading my content onto this blog.  I have been trying different sites over the years, so you might find other accounts out there by me.  I literally just realized this morning that I still had a blogger.  Then thought, hey doofus, you could just streamline everything onto here. :P  Again, forgetful out of focus mind.  Anywho, nice to meet any of you that have interest in my content.  Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments.  If I don't get back to you it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, I'm just really busy(yes, yes and forgetful).  Cheers! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2