Sims 4 CC Holiday Sweaters & Pants



Happy Holidays! I already uploaded this set to my Tumblr, but it was terminated for using Adfly. I really appreciate it if you can use the Adfly link and not skip it with a program. I've spent hours...okay, days...working on each set of my cc to share.  It is nice to be able to get a little reward from all that effort! If you are really against Adfly though, feel free to skip directly to my Mediafire page if you have something in place for that.  

The top set is 5 holiday sweaters for female sims using a base game mesh. 

The original set had a small blip of extra fabric showing up on sim's necks. It's no longer there. Be sure to replace your old file with this new one to fix the mistake. :)






This set is composed of 25 different holiday patterned swatches using another base game female mesh. I think it looks great with the base game tank shown, or my sims have been hanging around wearing the sweaters & pj bottoms together. They tend to get super festive. :P 



More to come soon! Thanks for downloading. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2