Sims 4 CC Classic Art Dresses


Some of my favorite art pieces transformed into dresses! I originally just wanted to do Starry Night, but I kept going. ;)

From left to right you have: Vincent Van Gogh's "Starry Night", Piet Mondrian's "Bold and Bright", Vincent Van Gogh's "Sunflowers", an untitled piece from Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe series, Claude Monet's "Waterlilies", Leonardo Da Vinci's "Mona Lisa", Jackson Pollock's "Convergence", and Edvard Munch's "The Scream". 

I did alter the original paintings a bit to fit the theme of the dresses. They are all a slightly posterized, so more of an abstract representation of the original. :)


I even went ahead and made my model's names and personalities match the painting their dress is based on. I'll post their household in a separate entry. :)

This set is 1 base game mesh dress with 8 swatches. 



Cheers! :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2