Sims 4 CC Gingerbread House Kit


Ok, it's been five days since I last posted anything--with good reason! I have been busy working on my Gingerbread House Kit!  And it's finally done. Yessss...

I started working on this back in early November, but set it off to the side for other projects.  Then, just last week I got a surge of holiday spirit, and just *had* to finish this.  I thought it would be a nice "present" to everyone who has downloaded my content so far.  It really has meant a lot to me.  Knowing that people are enjoying what I make is what keeps me creating. :)



Like the picture says, there are 344 items total.  I have no idea how many swatches though.  I have a hard time being consistent when it comes to that(sorry!). So, some items will have 10+ swatches and others a few or just one.  It's A LOT though.  I could have kept going with this set, I really could have. Cookies, candy, gingerbread, sprinkles...there are just so many things to do with all that.  Luckily I was able to stop myself before Christmas, so you all could enjoy building your own gingerbread house. :)



Ahhh...such a peaceful and relaxing scene. :)


Curtains are a non cc base game item, trees are a non cc item from Seasons.



This is pretty fun. The fireplace contains logs of cookie dough that will get cooked once lit.  I like to imagine my sims can smell the delicious scent of chocolate chip cookies baking when using this. :)

Rug is just a base game non cc item. I thought it looked nice with my fruitcake furniture. ;)

The poinsettias and utensil crock are from my holiday decor post here.

Again, the poinsettias in the corner are just a resized version from my holiday decor post.


Bit hard to see, but the end table is a chocolate bar partially unwrapped. The table lamp is an ice cream cone.  The texture looks better close up. ;)

The gummy bears on the dresser have been resized.  Actual size is the large bear on the right. Beds are toddler and kid sized. 

I forgot to add my peppermint rose bush in this shot! :(  It has the same leaves as the spearmint bush shown, with peppermint candies.  The lollipop trees have been resized to fit the pic.  Just like normal plants outside, the cacti will change colors depending on the season.  The red ones turn green, and the green one is more yellow. It looks really cool! :)

Just five terrain paints this time: Fresh Frosting, Crushed Candy Concrete, Peppermint Path, Brownie Batter, & Sprinkle Topped Frosting.



Whew! There's *a lot* not pictured. I actually just realized I forgot to screenshot the candy wallpapers. :P  If you use the search filter set to show only custom content, you can easily find everything.  Everything in the set is base game meshes.  There is a pond in the set, but you have to have bb.showhiddenobjects on to find it.  It is titled "Sweet Fishing Spot", and has rare fish! 

All in all, this is a HUGE set.  It's all in one zip file, since I figured most would want everything to build their sim gingerbread home.  If not, you can always delete the extra files and just add what you like. Total file size is 50mb.

It is an Adfly link, so if you could please not bypass it, that would be awesome.  I was trying to make enough money to buy the Dine Out set by Christmas, but...I only made a whopping 48 cents from downloads. Rofl!  I do this because I love being creative, but I figured I could try and make up for time spent with my Adfly.  Don't feel bad if you skip it though.  I understand.  

If you really enjoy what you see, and feel like buying me a cup of coffee, check out my Patreon page here.  I don't have any goals, it is just for random donations.  

Here are the goods!



Well, I probably won't be posting until after Christmas.  I still have some cookies to bake, felt ornaments to make, and wrap my daughter's presents.  Plus so much more.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Happy Holidays to all and thank you for downloading!
:)





Comments

  1. i am in love with this set! but i have tried to download it but i have gone through 100 adflys now and for some reason it just will not redirect! uhg! i would love so much to have this to help build a gingerbread house i have been working on and have not found anything as cool as this! please help me, i would be willing to donate to your patreon just to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We have a gingerbread house contest on Sims 4 Community group on Facebook! So I am using your kit to build mine. I can leave a link to my pics in your comments when I get done if you like!! You are so awesome for providing this. If you post your gingerbread kit on www.thesimsresource.com you can make money from ads for the downloads as well as people who are subscribers to the site and pay the monthly fee. I would be willing to share the link on sims resource to the groups I'm in on Facebook so ppl can download your items. If you have other CC or mods you can also put them on there as well. Just thought that might help you out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2