Sims 4 CC Harry Potter Inspired Dresses


I always get in the mood for Harry Potter marathons when the weather gets cold.  Thinking of that and wanting to do a spin on the holiday gown, I thought what better than put two and two together?  :)

Now, I didn't make these dresses *exactly* like the ones in the movies.  I knew I wouldn't be able to do that with in game meshes.  So that is why these are simply inspired by HP. ;)  They work quite well for your sim if they need an outfit for a Yule Ball, wedding, slug party and more! :D





This set comes with three different styled dresses: four ballgowns, two lehenga sarees, and three short party dresses.  The ballgowns and lehenga sarees require the Sims 4 Holiday Celebrations pack, but the short party dresses are base game compatible.  I put all three package files into one zip folder.  



Cheers! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2