Sims 4 CC Magic Modeling Clay


I was making slime with my daughter yesterday when I came up with this idea!  I'm not sure why the base game clay is one boring color.  Dough/clay/slime is a staple hobby among kids(of all ages!).  

My Magic Modeling Clay comes in 20 different colors--classic rainbow, pastel unicorn, glitter, gold/silver, galaxy...even two with stars and hearts.  

As of now you can only mold the clay.  If your sim makes it into an object, it will have the base game clay color.  However, it will still be labeled "Magic Modeling Clay" and your sim can smoosh it back to its original color.  


Hours of fun for everyone!




Enjoy everyone! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2