Sims 4 CC Spring Wreath


Oof! Haven't uploaded in awhile because I've been playing Ark the past couple of weeks. My fiance and I started up another server to play with our friends.  We are currently on The Volcano map, and it is by far the *best* map I have played.  If you can't decide which map you want to do, or your friends want to play a different one than you, this is the one to get.  It has essentially all of the maps content-wise, minus Extinction, in one.  I absolutely love the mushroom forest part of the map.  It is the perfect spot for me to set up my tiny Eco's mushroom house.  I get to live like a gnome!  I've got a little herd of megaloceros, a terror bird, dire bear, and tons of featherlights in my yard. :)

Enough about that though. I'll have to take a screenshot of my setup and upload it later. :P I was reading about the update for Sims 4 that's coming out today, and decided to get on and make a few spring things.  First up is this set of wreathes. This uses my favorite wreath mesh from Seasons.  It's the only one that lights up, so that's why it's my favorite. ;)  I redid the colors to be more pastel and spring like.  I was trying to make the pine cones look like flower buds, and the ornaments eggs, so hopefully you all get the idea. 

I'll try to get up some more things this week inbetween obsessing over Ark. :D



Comments

  1. Harrah's Philadelphia - Mapyro
    Find the Harrah's Philadelphia in Chester, PA. in Harrah's Chester and 익산 출장샵 Harrah's Philadelphia in 진주 출장안마 Chester. 의왕 출장안마 화성 출장마사지 Address, 경기도 출장샵 Address, Phone, Reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2