First 2019 Fall Item! Sims 4 CC


Finally back! Summer is on it's way out(at least in my mind), and I'm ready for fall to begin! Here is my first cc of the season--one of the new base game hairstyles recolored in autumn hues.

Of course I was inspired by none other than Pumpkin Spice to make this 'do.  It comes in 4 warm shades for that cool weather your sims are looking forward too. ;)





Hope you don't mind it's not animated. I honestly just thought of that now as I'm typing this post up. I'm just so excited to be back to making cc, I want to get it up right away. ;)


Hope everyone is enjoying the last days of their vacation. Thanks for downloading. :) :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2