Much needed update..




 

It's been about a year since I have updated my blog, and I apologize.  I have been through a lot of life changes, which have affected my ability and time to work on mods.  However, I'm at a good place now that I can work on everything again--FINALLY! 

Also, as far as my updated version of ClothingCraft goes, I had it ready to go in May.  Completely made into a java file I just had to upload to Curse.  But, without going into detail as to why, I lost my PC that had everything on it. All of my mod files, art, sound effects, EVERYTHING.  About 5 years worth of hard work taken away from me.  :(

I'm starting over though.  Both in life and with my mods.  Juju's ClothingCraft update has officially begun today.  I don't know how long it will take, but I promise to get it done.  Thank you all for your patience.  I really appreciate everyone who has downloaded and loved my mods.  It's what keeps me going! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2