Simdicated Teen Juju

 




Here again is teenage me, forever immortalized as a sim.  I used myself as a model for a music video I did, to Young the Giant's "Cough Syrup", on Youtube.  You can view the video here.  

Get my go to high school look with the cc below!


My signature eyeliner then was a heavy smudged lower lid with a cat eye upper lid.  Depending on the mood, I would go with a few different variations on the tail. Typically I wore it with the long one.  


I also went through a phase(like any other goth/punk teenager in the 90s-00s) where I died my hair different colors.  My mom didn't want me to dye my whole head, so we compromised by me only dyeing the ends.  Well, each time the color got further and further up to my scalp.  I let the colors fade into each other and repeated them a few times, or mixed them up.  These are all the actual Manic Panic hair colors I used!  Uses a mesh from University, so you'll need that pack installed to use this hairstyle.


Lastly is the top combo I made to represent a favorite outfit combo of mine--fishnets under a tank/tee.  Now, when I started dressing this way, there wasn't a Hot Topic or any other alternative type store to shop at.  So my friends and I would just take regular fishnets(usually the ones sold at Halloween) and cut the crotch out to make a shirt.  You could either cut the feet off or keep them on and stretch the fishnets over your thumbs.  Also, even though this was the late 90s to early 00s, my favorite bands at the time were classic rock and hair metal.  I actually made a Poison tee myself since I couldn't find one(back then you had to actually go a concert to get a band tee!).  You will need Get Together to use this cc, as it is from a mesh in that pack.



There's the tee and my hair is fading from it's Manic Panic Pillarbox Red!  Also, that's my pet hamster I'm hanging out with.  Bob the Wonder Hamster.  Best hamster ever. <3

Follow the links below for the downloads!  Please use the Adfly links if you can.  Every little bit helps out, especially this time of year and with everything going on.  You can also donate to me on Patreon! :)





Get Juju's Fishnet Shirt Here! (Adfly)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2