Some Sims...

 


Working on making the 15 year old sim version of myself, circa 2000.  I was very much into making my own clothes, especially acid washed/distressed jeans.  And yes, I had one of those studded belts that I wore constantly(who didn't?). I also made some fishnet shirts and copied my hairstyle. 


You can kinda tell what kinda teen I was.  I don't have many pics anymore, but I do have some of me with my pet hamster, Bob. I covered the walls of my room with magazine clippings with my favorite bands(I had a thing for classic rock and 80s metal).  I was some weird mix of goth/punk.  There really wasn't emo then, at least at my school.  Everyone different was just called a goth. 🤷


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2