Tee for the knitters


Been really into the knitting pack lately, so I decided to make my Lady of the Knits a custom tee.  This is a great top for hanging around the house.  My sim usually pairs it with some sweats or flannel pj bottoms.  Which, now that I think of it, I should make some cute knit icon jammies to match!

This is a base game mesh, so no additional packs needed.






I am doing Adfly again, but this time I have a mirror link for those that wish to bypass it.  If you could please use the Adfly link, it would be much appreciated.  Due to covid and schools closing, I cannot work as much as I need to.  Every little bit helps me care for my kiddo!  I also have a patreon linked at the top of the page.  Thank you!!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 CC Stranger Things Eleven's Mall Outfit

Sims 4 CC 90s Throwback Butterfly Clips Hair & Velvet Slip Dress

Juju's ClothingCraft 2.0 for 1.12.2